A gas hot water service is a device that produces heated water for use in domestic and commercial environments. They are available in instantaneous and continuous models.
In recent times it has been possible to use a water heating system where the primary heating source is solar but a gas booster is fitted for times when the heating effect from the sun has been insufficient.
The specific model that will be suitable for the installation will be determined by the location, indoor or outdoor, the amount of water to be heated and the rate at which that heated water is used. In some installations, such as apartment blocks it is also necessary to be able to link the heaters into a single system in a chain like fashion.
There are many alternatives when looking at gas heating systems. For example:
- Instantaneous gas water heating systems,
- Recirculating water heating systems,
- Gas water heating storage systems,
- Solar, gas boosted systems,
- Recirculating systems for multi residence buildings
There are also a number of alternatives. For example:
- Electric storage systems
- Instantaneous electric hot water systems,
- Solar hot water systems,
- Heat pump water heaters,
- Warm water recirculating systems for nursing homes.
This cost estimate already includes the plumber who will do the job and one who is licensed and insured to do these complex repair jobs.